A fresh and fragrant cocktail that always finds amateurs at the time of the aperitif. White rum, fresh mint, lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed ice … A fresh touch to the summer flavor, holidays, and that will make you travel to Cuba!
An emblem of Cuban culture, it is fashionable to approach it with a quality Cuban rum.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) club soda
- 1 cup crushed ice
- a few mint leaves and lime slice for garnish
- In a glass without a foot, pour the lemon juice, the brown sugar and the mint leaves, washed and crushed with a pestle. Mix everything. Add rum, crushed ice and sparkling water.
- Once your cocktail is ready, decorate it with a leave h of fresh mint and a few small quarters of lime.
Serve well fresh.